Add a Wow Factor With These Fall Decor Trends!
Décor trends for this Fall include everything from bold patterns and soft neutrals to glossy metallic and matte blacks. You have lots of options to make your space cozy yet modern and sophisticated. Here are few trends that will add a wow factor to your home!
- Americana Farmhouse Style – Incorporating natural wood elements, animal motifs, and fresh Fall flowers is big this season and will make you feel warm and snug in your home.
- Layering Rugs – Mixing prints, patterns, and colors with rugs is a fun and inexpensive way to switch up your décor. Start with a large rug that fills the space then layer with a smaller rug to introduce pattern and color.
- Lots of Neutrals – Browns and grays are big this season and you can get creative with how you interpret this trend.
- Metallics – Add a luxurious and glamorous feel to your space with metallic lighting, knickknacks, and furniture. Rose gold and silver allow for more creativity than just bronze or gold.
- Plush Cushions and Blankets – Rich textures like faux fur, cable knits, and velvet are easy and quick ways to update your space and take it through the Winter season. Use plush cushions and throw blankets – you can't go overboard with this trend!
- Bold Accent Walls – Use bold prints instead of solid colors on your accent wall using a stencil or wallpapers. Encompass geometric prints or soft floral motifs into your space.
- Matte Black Fixtures – Matte black is perfect for that farmhouse sink and even modern aesthetics. It's a beautiful contrast to stark, white bathrooms and kitchens and adds a sophisticated flair to any space.
- Antique Rugs in the Kitchen – Using vintage rugs adds a pop of color and personality and helps to tone down the modern vibe in your kitchen.