Easy Holiday Decorating Ideas!
By: Old Point Bank / 21 Nov 2017
These easy and elegant decorating ideas will transform your home into a festive gathering place for your friends and family this holiday season!
- Season's Greetings – If you're looking for a clever way to display the holiday cards you receive, try stringing them along the staircase! Use clips or clothespins to do so.
- Pick Your Palette – If the usual holiday red and green isn't part of your current color scheme, go for tones that compliment your existing décor. Try silver, gold, and bronze and add warm touches with sprigs of evergreen garland embellished with ornaments and berries.
- Center of Attention – Add some glitz and glamour to your holiday table! Add some sparkly, color-dipped vintage bulbs to a decorative glass bowl to make a statement.
- Shed Extra Light – Add ambiance and extra light by coupling together a few pillar candles. Wrap them with ribbon to compliment your other decorations while adding texture.
- Take It Outside – Decorate your front door with a simple big red bow to greet guests as they enter your home!