Summer Home Maintenance Tips!
By: Old Point Bank / 21 Jun 2017
Keep your home cool and your yard lush with these Summer home maintenance tips!
- Slide open crawl space vents at the foundation of your home
- Prune trees and shrubs
- Remove lint from your dryer exhaust
- Change your heating, ventilating and air conditioning filters
- Clean kitchen appliances inside and out, including refrigerator coils
- Clean your drains by adding a half cup of baking soda followed by a half cup of vinegar. After 10 minutes, flush with boiling water
- Drain or flush your water heater