Log in and Enroll
Zelle® is available right from your online and mobile banking account.
It is easy to get started. Simply log in to your online banking account and enroll in Zelle. Once your account is verified, return to Online Banking and select the "Send Money With Zelle®" tab from the Transactions menu.
Enroll with Zelle® and start sending and receiving money with friends and family!
How to start using Zelle®
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select "Send Money with Zelle®"
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Select your U.S. mobile number or email address and deposit account
That's it! You're ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®.
Using Zelle® is:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the person I send money to be notified?
- How do I use a Zelle® QR code?
- How long does it take to receive money with zelle®?
- Can I cancel a payment?
- Can I use zelle® internationally?
- How does zelle® work?
- What if I want to send money to someone whose financial institution doesn't offer zelle®?
- How do I get started?
- What types of payments can I make with zelle®?
- Someone sent me money with zelle®, how do I receive it?
- How do I enroll in and use zelle®
- Who can I send money to with zelle®
- What is zelle®?
- Is my information secure?
- I'm unsure about using zelle® to pay someone I don't know. What should I do?
- What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address on U.S. Mobile number?
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1 Mobile network carrier fees may apply.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®.
3 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle®.
4 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle®.
Copyright © 2022 Old Point National Bank. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Old Point National Bank
P.O. Box 3392
Hampton, Virginia 23663