Personal Checking Account
- Online account opening
- Visa® debit card with account
- Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay®, and FitBit Pay™
- Online & mobile banking
- Surcharge-free access to 55,000 ATMs worldwide
Personal Savings Solutions
- Online account opening
- Competitive interest rates on your savings
- Low minimum opening deposit options
- Larger investment opportunities through IRAs and CDs
- Competitive personal loan interest rates
- Extra discount on payments auto-debited from Old Point accounts
- Purchase and refinance cars, RVs, homes, and more with our flexible lending options
- A local personal loan officer to guide you through the loan process
Personal Credit Cards
- 0% Intro APR for 12 Months for Purchases & Balance Transfers*
- Cash & Points Reward Options
- $150,000 Travel Accident Insurance coverage
- Get real-time support from our 24/7 US-based customer service
Personal Online Banking
- View transaction history and account balances in real-time
- Deposit checks and pay bills seamlessly
- Update card information on file for all your subscriptions simultaneously
- Advanced security to protect your personal information
More Personal Banking Services
- Pay from your phone or device with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay®, and FitBit Pay™
- Easily and securely send and receive money with Zelle®
- Switch your automatic payment and direct deposit preferences with ClickSWITCH
- Set controls on your debit card with MobiMoney
Frequently Asked Questions
Resources from Old Point
Traditional vs. Roth: Which 401(k) is right for me?
Whether you’ve just changed jobs or you’re a soon-to-be grad about to start your first job, one of the most important benefits is saving for retirement with a 401(k). Let...
February 2024 Market Commentary
Markets were mixed in January. As usual, market strategists are divided on the full-year outlook, after digesting better than expected fourth quarter corporate earnings. ...
Tax Tips Episode 1: Charitable Deductions
Tax Tips, a closer look at some of your most asked tax questions.
Financial Resolutions for a Prosperous New Year
These financial resolutions are sure to make you more responsible with your money, no matter what your current financial and life circumstances are.
Important Tax Numbers for 2024
The IRS released its annual inflation-adjusted tax bracket information for 2024. Below are some highlights for your information and tax planning this year. Please contact...