- Account options for every business, from free checking to commercial analysis accounts
- Account options for non-profit and community service organizations
- A wide range of online services to meet your needs
- Add Old Point's Visa® Business Debit Card to your corporate purchasing power
Business Savings Account
- Earn competitive interest rates on your deposit
- Easy access to your money
- Get clarity on cash flows with clear, simple statements
- Gain even higher interest with our Commercial Money Market Savings Account
- Get loans to match your business needs, from equipment to working capital and beyond
- Take advantage of various financial programs coupled with the expertise of our skilled loan officers
- Use a revolving credit line to help meet temporary cash flow needs
- Flexible terms and pricing
Business Credit Cards
- The best Visa® Credit Cards with no annual fee
- 24/7 customer service located in the US
- Receive consolidated statements for easy tracking
- Enjoy higher spending limits with our Company Rewards Card
Business Online Banking
- Save time, money, and effort
- Tailor online banking services to your specific business needs
- Access account information to optimize cash flow with targeted reporting
- Combat account fraud with improved security features
Other Business Banking Services
- Improve card payment processing with our merchant services
- Manage your workforce better with streamlined payroll services
- Protect your business assets with our commercial insurance solutions
- Expand employee perks with our financial benefit programs
Resources from Old Point
Traditional vs. Roth: Which 401(k) is right for me?
Whether you’ve just changed jobs or you’re a soon-to-be grad about to start your first job, one of the most important benefits is saving for retirement with a 401(k). Let...
February 2024 Market Commentary
Markets were mixed in January. As usual, market strategists are divided on the full-year outlook, after digesting better than expected fourth quarter corporate earnings. ...
Tax Tips Episode 1: Charitable Deductions
Tax Tips, a closer look at some of your most asked tax questions.
Financial Resolutions for a Prosperous New Year
These financial resolutions are sure to make you more responsible with your money, no matter what your current financial and life circumstances are.
Important Tax Numbers for 2024
The IRS released its annual inflation-adjusted tax bracket information for 2024. Below are some highlights for your information and tax planning this year. Please contact...