- Account options for every business, from free checking to commercial analysis accounts
- Account options for non-profit and community service organizations
- A wide range of online services to meet your needs
- Add Old Point's Visa® Business Debit Card to your corporate purchasing power
Business Savings Account
- Earn competitive interest rates on your deposit
- Easy access to your money
- Get clarity on cash flows with clear, simple statements
- Gain even higher interest with our Commercial Money Market Savings Account
- Get loans to match your business needs, from equipment to working capital and beyond
- Take advantage of various financial programs coupled with the expertise of our skilled loan officers
- Use a revolving credit line to help meet temporary cash flow needs
- Flexible terms and pricing
Business Credit Cards
- The best Visa® Credit Cards with no annual fee
- 24/7 customer service located in the US
- Receive consolidated statements for easy tracking
- Enjoy higher spending limits with our Company Rewards Card
Business Online Banking
- Save time, money, and effort
- Tailor online banking services to your specific business needs
- Access account information to optimize cash flow with targeted reporting
- Combat account fraud with improved security features
Other Business Banking Services
- Improve card payment processing with our merchant services
- Manage your workforce better with streamlined payroll services
- Protect your business assets with our commercial insurance solutions
- Expand employee perks with our financial benefit programs
Resources from Old Point
March 2023 Market Commentary
Uncertainty remains high over the near-term path for interest rates and capital markets. Longer-term, we believe the data dependent Federal Reserve will be successful in ...
Secure Act 2.0
The SECURE Act 2.0 is finally here! With over 92 different retirement plan provisions, we are providing you with an easy-to-digest overview that focuses on the sections t...
2022 Safe Harbor Start-up Plan Deadlines
To establish a safe harbor plan and therefore be exempt from non-discrimination testing for 2022, the plan must be effective for 3 months of the plan year. For a calendar...
Lifetime Income Disclosure
The SECURE Act legislation that was signed into law in 2019 included a requirement that a lifetime income disclosure be provided to defined contribution plan participants...
How to Find More Money For Retirement
That’s a tough question to answer in the best of times. Add in sky-high inflation, a healthy dose of geopolitical uncertainty and the looming expenses like college, buyin...