Get the Financial Advantage with Old Point's Business Credit Card
- Employee Cards at No Additional Cost
- Transaction Reporting
- Consolidated Statements
- Credit Line Sharing
- Mobile Payments
- Travel Accident Insurance1
- Email and Text Fraud Alerts
- Fraud Monitoring & Zero Fraud Liability
- 24/7 Personal Customer Service Located in the U.S.
Small Business Card
- No Annual Fee*
- 0% intro APR for 6 months for purchases and balance transfers*
- Choose from reward points, cash back, or lower rate options!
- For the Business Rewards Card, earn one point per dollar on net purchases. Redeemable for merchandise, rental cars, hotels and airline travel. Visit cRewards® at cRewardsCard.com for details.2
- For the Business Cash Rewards Card, earn 1% cash back on all net purchases. Cash rewards never expire.2
Company Rewards Card
- Higher spending limits intended for large corporations, non-profits and municipalities.
- Earn one point per dollar on net purchases. Redeemable for merchandise and travel awards. Visit cRewards® at cRewardsCard.com for details.2
- Pay-in-full monthly account**
This card is ideal for mid-size to large corporations looking to simplify the payables process and to have more control over spending through advanced reporting features and purchasing restrictions. Call us or visit a branch for more information and to complete an application.Learn More about Purchasing Cards
Already have an Old Point Credit Card?
Contact our 24/7 Credit Card Support at 800.883.0131
*See the card application's Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees.
**See the card application's Terms and Conditions for current terms, rates and fees
- Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
- To access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing.
Cards are issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval and approval.
Information is accurate as of 11/1/22 and is subject to change thereafter.