Personal Online Banking
Online banking is the easiest way to access your Old Point National Bank accounts. This service is free, easy, secure, and gives you 24/7 access to your accounts.
Enroll in Online BankingEnroll Now
This free, easy, secure, 24/7 service allows you to:
- Check account balances
- View and search transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Manage and Pay bills
- Use Direct Pay to receive electronic versions of your bills/statements and manage payments
- Use Card Swap to update your card on file wherever you pay - subscriptions, eCommerce merchants, and more.
- Send and receive secure messages
- Locate the nearest Old Point branch or ATM
- Protect your information with enhanced security features
- View & conduct transactions for your business accounts
- Use our financial tools to create budgets, track spending, and identify trends.
- Download our mobile app which mirrors all of the features you can do on your desktop
- And more!
Online Business Express
What could be easier than maintaining your account from the comfort of your office? See below to determine which of our four levels of online business services is the right fit for you.
Enroll in Online Business Express BankingContact any Old Point branch or call 757.728.1290 for more information.
Online Business Express is our free online business banking service.
With Old Point Online Business Express, you can:
- View your balances
- Transfer between accounts
- Reconcile your account
- Stop payments
- Pay Bills
- View check images
- Order new checks
- Download data to your accounting programs
Other Online Business Services Available:
Online Small Business ServicesFor the small business who would like the convenience of paying their bills online and direct deposit for a low monthly fee.
Old Point Online Business ServicesNeed more? For the business that would like the added protection of multiple access levels and uses wire transfers, we offer Online Business Services.
Old Point Online Payment ServicesDo you need to make or collect regular payments electronically? If so, then Online Payments Services is to the way to go. You can use it to collect dues or fees on a regular basis and make direct deposits of employees' payroll, saving you both time and money!
Contact our Treasury Services team at email@example.com to inquire about or enroll in these enhanced online business services.