Assess Your Home Before You Leave For Vacation
By: Old Point National Bank / 30 Mar 2017
Assess your home before leaving for Spring Break with these tips!
- Check that all your doors are locked and sealed.
- Set light timers for various times of the day.
- Lock away any jewelry or money.
- Make sure your home security system is on.
- Have trusted friends or family stop by to water plants while you are away.
- Make sure your newspaper and mail are being picked up.
Keep your home safe so that your vacation can be fun and enjoyable!