- Free Identity Management Services
- Premium tiered interest rate
- Free online bill pay
- Free exclusive design checks
- Monthly maintenance fee waived when balance requirements met*
- Free cashiers checks
- Free deposit based overdraft protection
- Free non-Old Point ATM transactions (ATM owner may charge)
- Free 3x5 safe deposit box
- Free investment portfolio and Will review
- Two free travel cards per year
- Higher limit credit-based overdraft protection available
- One free stop payment per statement cycle
*As long as you maintain a combined minimum balance of $15,000 in your eligible accounts and loans with Old Point, we'll waive the $20 monthly service charge.Eligible Accounts include personal checking accounts, Statement Savings accounts, Money Market Savings accounts, Preferred Investment accounts, CDs, overdraft loans, installment loans, equity loans and lines, dealer loans, and personal lines of credit. Only personal account balances may be combined to qualify and each account may only be used once. Account balances that may not be used to qualify for waiving the monthly service charge are Holiday Club accounts, commercial accounts, estate or trustee accounts, and mortgages.
When you consider all the premier benefits and free services offered by the Admirals Club checking account, you’ll realize just how pleasant and convenient banking can be.Apply Now to Open an Account
FraudScout® services, which provide triple bureau credit monitoring, triple bureau credit reports, and triple bureau credit scores, can also be added to your Admirals Club checking account at a discounted rate!$7.99/month for one person or $12.99/month for up to 4 account signers
Identity Theft Assistance
Our Admiral Club Checking customers have access to Identity Management Services. If you suspect fraud or simply have a question, call us at 757.728.1290 and we can connect you with an experienced fraud specialist for personal assistance with the resolution process.
Additional Disclosures for Admirals Club Checking:
- Limitations: You must deposit $25.00 to open this account.
- Balance Information: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Account Fees: A monthly fee of $20.00 will be applied to this account if the minimum balance criteria of $15,000.00 in combined eligible Old Point account and loan balances is not met. An additional monthly fee will be applied if enrolled in FraudScout® services determined by the number of account holders enrolled. A Single Plan (1 enrollment) is $7.99 per month. A Group Plan (consisting of 2-4 enrollments) is $12.99 per month.
- Rate Information: This account is an interest bearing account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the rate on the account at any time. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly.