10 Effective Blogs All Realtors Should Know About
By: Old Point Bank / 19 Jan 2017
Bookmark these blogs for quick reference on a daily basis! And bookmark our website too, for fast, convenient mortgage loan services from your friends at Old Point Mortgage!
- Inman Next – From social media advice to email marketing tips to the latest tips for agents this go-to informative blog will give you great ideas!
- Matrix – All things related to real estate and the economy is found on Miller Samuel's blog. How the country's fiscal well-being is affecting home sales & mortgage applications.
- GeekEstate – Quality posts written by contributors from numerous real estate and marketing backgrounds. An up-and-corner in the real estate blogosphere you'll want to keep a close eye on.
- Trulia – Trulia's website has multiples blogs, including trends, advice for real estate pros, tech and design advice and industry news.
- BiggerPockets – BiggerPockets produced in-depth content for numerous real-estate professionals, both in the commercial and residential sides of the business as well as investors and lenders.
- HousingViews – If you're looking to impress fellow colleagues by dropping some real estate market knowledge on them, this blog can be of great assistance.
- Eye on Housing – If you're a data hound, this is the blog for you, as you'll find graphs and charts from major economic and housing reports.
- Speaking of Real Estate – The National Association of Realtors has a thorough, constantly updated blog offering an even mix of news and plenty of intriguing videos from Realtors and higher-ups.
- Movoto – This blog offers outside-the-box information that could turn you into a go-to resource for knowing the best schools, safest areas, and most fun attractions, among other key info.
- 1000watt – Don't have a lot of time, this is the blog for you, as it offers invaluable branding, marketing and media info, advice and ruminations that are easily digestible.