An easy way to take control of your recurring payments.
Card Swap is a convenient, secure, and easy-to-use solution within our online/mobile banking that allows you to automatically apply debit or credit card information across your favorite subscription and digital services - like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and more.
- Manage your card(s) information in one place
- Connect your card with popular online merchants
- Switch the card you have on file to a new or existing card
- Update your payment information when your card is reissued
If you have already connected your cards to online services, you can also quickly swap it out with a new, existing, or reissued card. Simply enter your card information one time and Card Swap takes care of the rest.
- How does Card Swap Work?
- How long does it take to update my payment method for a merchant using Card Swap
- What if I don’t remember the password for my merchant account?
- What if I’m already using my Old Point card at a merchant?
- Can I sign up for a merchant’s services using Card Swap?
- What happens when my Old Point card is reissued?
- Why don't I see my card in Card Swap?
- Can I remove a card I’ve connected to a merchant?